Google

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Kerala - Truly God's Own Country!!


Kerala – Truly God’s Own Country



The Mesmerizing Scenic Beauty of Munnar

Walking through the carpet of clouds I was mesmerized by the thickness of greenery surrounding me. The roads filled with flowers of the spring perfumed with fragrance of the monsoon mud lead me to the land of Heaven.



The chilling breeze pulling me towards the shore drenched my eyes with the enchanting blues of backwaters. As I rowed through the waters pushing the gentle waves behind me, Mother Nature treated me with the best sight ever. I tried exploring the extensive stretch of the sea but she never ended. Far on her bed I noticed the blues of the sky and water merging. It seemed like she ended there. But the further I go chasing her, the farther she would run away from me. I finally gave up.




As I enter the land of heaven a bed of trees besieged me with their thick green skin. These fresh green leaves just bathed by Mother Nature were gifted with diamond dews. Every dew was a drop of purity.


For a Moment – I was Naturally Rich

13 comments:

Sunder said...

ah..yeah!gods own country and it stands for it! good job on ur first blog!and i think i even had the privilege to comment first! waitin for more!

Sunder said...

oh yeah and I even liked the ambience! truly natural!

Unknown said...

Gr8 going babes....! Keep it up... Would u b interested for freelancing....?

Unknown said...

Hi, nice to know that u liked my native place. I love it a lot too. maybe I am a little partial and biased but I wish you had written more about the place. But the language is great. I could easily imagine the scenes through my mind's eye. Hope you write many such pieces.

Unknown said...

Hey, Thanks
These r really amazing photographs n info about Kerala. For ppl like me who have never been there, they will start planning their next holiday there.

Rating from me :)

*****

Unknown said...

cool one uma though wished it cud've been a bit more long. more of this pls.

Unknown said...

Amazing pics girly!! Would love to visit Kerala one day... * sigh*

Unknown said...

i had been to munnar just once long time ago with my folks. but after reading about your experience i feel i had a jounery once again.
thanks to you.indeed the place is like heaven, a perfect place to spend your time with your loved ones and forget your worries and take back with you the fresh air,memories and loads of love for nature.

Mary Mehta said...

Absolutely correct description of Indian Beauty !

Mary Mehta said...

Munnar reminds me of One Double Bed with Four Darpoks in the Silent Dark Night!!! Hehe

Unknown said...

I sorry but were is Kerala located. It looks great I guess i could google the location for my next trip through bluegreen corporation but figure someone on here would be better suited to answer some questions

PTTL Blog said...

Hay waw post is really gr888888888888 -----------

Pictures are awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee .

Greetings from Kerala tour And Tour to kerala

Unknown said...

Good blog.
Thanks for sharing.

Greetings from TravelUniversally.